Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dose of Owen and a NAME!

My little man got his first bleeding battle wound the other day. He fell off one of his toys and hit his eyebrow on the coffee table. It was bleeding pretty bad for a few minutes. I did manage to stay calm. Poor little guy.






















Ryan has been putting him in his Cardinals jersey on the weekend when ASU plays. Owen looks like such a big boy in this!























I've been doing alot of baking lately. Here are my version of Peanut Butter Blossoms
















Owen likes to "help" me sweep the kitchen. Hopefully he's this helpful when his little brother arrives.














































annnnnnd, last but not least, we have a name for our Baby Boy #2. It's
Austin

:]

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's always the coffee table that gets them, isn't it?!!

Your cookies look delish!

I like the name Austin. Congrats on having "only" 134 days to go! ;)