Sunday, November 15, 2009

What We've Been Up To

Owen has been keeping my hands full. Here's a pic I snapped after he got into the coffee grounds in the trash can. Yuck.


Ruth gave me highlights with a box dye - they turned out better than I expected!


I've been lovin' being home with Owen. We have so much fun together. He's a major Mama's Boy! He still loves his Daddy tho. They have such a sweet bond.

Sweet boy. Look at those eyes! LoVe!!
Cruisin'

Poor thing has his first cold :( Low grade temperature, runny nose, little cough. I'm so sad for him. For the most part tho he seems like his happy self.

We stayed home from church today due to the temp. He pretty much camped out on the couch watching Elmo, drinking juice and snuggling with me :)

1 comment:

Doug Jones said...

thanks for the pictures. It is good to know that while he was sick he could still cuddle with mom and enjoy Elmo.