Friday, June 25, 2010

Target

Well I must admit I'm having way too much fun with this couponing thing. It started out as more of a necessity with our tight budget and has turned into a fun hobby!

Yesterday I decided to tackle Target for the first time. Armed with my colossal couponing notebook and a stack of coupons and ads, this is what I came out with:

all for just $3.75 out of pocket :)

Here's the breakdown:

Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Shower Cleaner - $6.99
= Free after coupons

Tresemme Hairspray (travel size)– $1
Used $1/1 Tresemme coupon (Click on the “Like” button on the Tresemme Facebook Page to print your coupon.)
= Free after coupon

Axe Travel Size Body Wash – $0.97
= Free after coupon

Schick Hydro Razor - $7.99
Used $4/1 Target Schick coupon in SmartSource 6/20 insert
$5/1 manufacturers coupon in SmartSource 6/13 insert
= Free after coupon PLUS receive a mail in rebate here

Wonka's Exceptional Chocolate - on sale for $2.99
Used $1/1 coupon from the 6/13 SmartSource insert
Stack with the $1.50/1 Target printable
= $0.49 after coupon

Dove Extra Hold Hairspray (travel size) — $0.97
Use $1/1 any Dove Hair Care Product coupon
= Free after coupons

Ziploc Bags, bought 2 at $2 something ea. <- can't remember the exact price and my receipt is confusing!
Used $1/2 in SmartSource 5/16 insert
= $2 something for 2

Price before coupons was $28.75, I only paid $3.75.

I'm hooked!


2 comments:

Randal, Erin & our 5 sweet Girlies said...

That's awesome Danae! Yay! : )

CreativeChretin said...

I know what you mean! I love saving money! Today i got four bags of goldfish for 3 cents! Can't beat a good deal!