Saturday, June 26, 2010

Meal Plan 6/26

So I thought I'd get back to posting my meal plan online... I find that it's a good way to keep my favorite recipes in one place, and since I find many of my favorite recipes online and from my friends' blogs, it makes sense!

My meal plan for this week starts today

Saturday - Homemade tacos

Sunday - In Gilbert

Monday - In Gilbert

Tuesday - Penne a la Betsy, side salad, french bread *note: I don't use shrimp in my dish, but I will probably use diced chicken breast.

Wednesday - Fish Tacos, kettle chips

Thursday - Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken using this recipe for the rub and this method for cooking the chicken, mashed potatoes, corn

Friday - Eat out, at the DBacks game with Ryan!

UPDATE: Made the fish tacos, they were fantastic! I did end up changing the recipe for the sauce, though. I went with a delicious, similar recipe that my mother-in-law, JoAnn, makes. To the 1/2 cup of sour cream, juiced lime, and 3 teaspoons of chipotle sauce, I added a clove of garlic and 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise. With this sauce, they were perfect! I will definitely add this to my meal rotation.

No comments: