Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Monday

Happy Monday!

Ryan starts his new job today. He's been home for 2 weeks in between jobs and while it was nice, it also feels good to be back in the swing of things. As much as I adore him, his being home kinda throws off my groove ;)

Owen has his 4 year check up today (ahem, a month and a half late). He is getting 4 shots. He is not going to be happy about that. He doesn't even know what shots are, the last one he had was over 2 years ago. I will be happy when this appointment is over. We'll definitely hit up Target or Sonic or wherever he wants to go and get a special treat!

I have a mild cold, just annoying enough to have a constant mild headache, sore throat, and zero appetite. Normally no big deal, but since I'm going to DISNEYLAND with Ruth this weekend, I'd like to be feeling 100%!

Just some random Monday thoughts :)




No comments: