Friday, September 7, 2012

Insta-Friday: Just a Few Quick Pics from My Week

life rearranged

I don't have much to report today, just a few quick pics from my phone. I had a very sick husband last week/weekend so I didn't pull my camera out too much. No need to document that! Ryan's all better now, thank heaven. It's no fun to see your Love not feeling well. 

September 1st - I took Owen on an early morning date to Starbucks. They have the fall drinks out now, which includes my absolute favorite drink of all time, a salted caramel mocha frappuccino. Mmmm.
(Owen got a donut. See?)

Later we took a nap together. It was fabulous.

Sunday night Ryan needed some cheering up (he was still sick). We watched Jim Gaffigan. Ryan fell asleep a few minutes into it but I thought it was hilarious!


Ruth and I met up at Costco, then got lunch with our boys in the food court. It went surprisingly well, considering we had 3 boys 3 and under!


I got to see Owen's school picture on his school ID. Isn't he darling?? I'm so glad the picture turned out! He's a cheeseball when it comes to taking pictures so I didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. Doesn't he look so old?


Poor Austy had trouble with his ice cream cone. 

Last night it was cloudy, cool, and had the scent of rain in the air. The boys and I spent a good amount of time outside enjoying it. No need to bring back the summer weather, this will do just fine!

New mani: Case Study by Essie. Found this color at TJMaxx for $3.99! Much better than the usual $8. It's the perfect nude. 

A pretty uneventful week, as you can tell. We have a very full weekend to look forward to!

No comments: