Friday, April 6, 2012

Lately

Looking back on the pictures I took this week, we spent quite a bit of time outside! No point in wasting the beautiful spring weather. Time to pull out the popsicles! Owen's a fan. 



I found him reading his Bible to himself the other day. Precious. 

We got to spend lots of time with Ruth and Luke and Baby Joel this week since Jeff was out of town. The boys played well outside and had lots of fun finding bugs.






On a completely unrelated note, I came across these chips at the store on sale. I intended to buy them to set out during small group, but I got a taste and, well, ended up hiding them in the pantry for myself. Man, they are goooooood! 

Wednesday afternoon we went to visit Nana and Papa. They boys played wonderfully in the playroom and I got to enjoy a nice chat with JoAnn.


Little stinkers in the bath. Owen's singing a song to Austin that Ruth taught him about a bunny. Austy loved it and was laughing hysterically.

Oh, Austy. Love him.


No comments: