Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter


We had a nice Easter weekend. On Saturday night we decorated eggs. I remember Owen loved this last time and he had just as much fun this year. And this time Austin got to join in on the fun!






Easter baskets


Sunday morning the boys got to open their baskets. Ok, they did fight a little bit over each other's toys. 

Cheese!



I totally forgot to get the boys' pictures in their Easter outfits! They were nothing special, just colored plaid shorts and bright polos. They did look cute, though. 

Like my Easter pedi? I did it myself! (duh.) It's Essie in Play Date, a gift from Ruth!


After church and naps we headed to Gilbert. I was in charge of the deviled eggs. Ick. 



Here's my sweet nephew, Drew. He's 7 now! What a sweetheart. 

My niece Bella lovin' on the boys. (oh look! I have a picture of them in their Easter outfits after all!)


Cute Eli. Only a few months younger than Austy!



We didn't get to celebrate with the Jones side of the family because my sweet mother-in-law has been in the hospital. Once she's out and recovered, we hope to have an Easter "re-do!"

What a blessing to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior!

No comments: