Tuesday, April 20, 2010

39 Weeks 3 Days

I had a great doctors appointment today. I was pleased to find I am 2 cm and 50% effaced, with the baby low and ready to go. She said he could come any day now. She offered to induce on Friday, but I would love for my little guy to get here in his own time, so as of now I'm scheduled for an appointment Monday (if I make it that far) to discuss the next phase. But she doesn't think I'll make it that far! Man, I'm glad to hear that. Owen was 5 days overdue so subconsciously I'm expecting to see my due date come and go with no baby. Now I'm not so sure! I'm in no rush though. I feel ok, and while I have the common aches and pains that come along with the third trimester, it's really not so bad! Austin can come whenever he wants!

In the meantime, I'm giving extra extra snuggles to this little guy

Here's a 39 week picture taken earlier this week


Any day now!

No comments: