Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Owen's First Trim

Owen got his first trim on Monday night. He was born with a full head of hair but over time it has fallen out in this odd pattern leaving lots of hair at the nape of his neck and almost bald right above that where his head rests when he sleeps. I think I have to plead mother's bias on this because I think it looks cute. A few other people in the family disagreed, however, saying it looked rediculous. So I let Shelley give him a little trim (thanks Shelley!). Have to admit, it does look a little better now!










And yes I kept the hair! It's safe and sound in a little baggie in his dresser.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww, you're such a mom! ;)

Ruth said...

glad to see the experience wasn't too traumatizing for either of you :)

thejacksgraze said...

you two are too cute Danae