Friday, April 19, 2013

Insta-Friday

life rearranged


I guess I didn't really make an official announcement on here, but, we're pregnant! I'm 11 weeks now and we have a due date of November 5th. However, both of my boys were born 5 days past their due date so I'm really thinking we'll meet this baby on November 10th, haha. I'll do a separate pregnancy post soon. 

I noticed the beginnings of a baby bump a few weeks ago around 9 1/2 weeks! 3rd kids don't mess around!




Last week I got to grocery shop all alone. I grabbed a Starbucks too. It was soo nice to take my time! I usually have my boys (or at least 1 of them) with me when I shop so this was a treat. 


I hit up some garage sales with the boys and was able to start our game collection on the cheap! Candy Land was a hit with both boys, Owen loved Guess Who, but Sorry seemed a bit too complicated. We'll hold off on that one for a bit. 


Owen initiated a big post-naptime snuggle with his brother. 
D'awww


I'm all about quick and easy recipes lately since my energy level is, well, low. This recipe for chicken ranch tacos was a hit at our house. It's going on our rotation!


Speaking of quick and easy, I whipped up these 4 ingredient peanut butter cookies last weekend. They were really good!

Boy, parenting is not for the faint of heart. Yesterday the boys were bored and getting into trouble and I just knew I had to drop what I was doing and get us out of the house. We headed to the park for a bit and it was just what we needed. I captures this picture of Owen talking to a "big kid" in his adorable, shy way and was reminded what a sweet, precious, handsome kid he is.



Friday afternoon my "nephews" (Luke and Joel) came over. We had so much fun having snacks, playing with peanut butter play doh, splashing in the pool and having brownies during our Peter Pan movie night.

I got a cute ring in the mail today. There's this great shop I came across on Instagram (I'm NaeMaeLynn) called The Splendor Shop and sometimes she has these "Insta-sales" so I grabbed this beauty for $6 shipped. It's a great pop of color for my monochromatic wardrobe!


up next: more on baby #3

No comments: