Friday, November 4, 2011

Insta-Friday, Take 1

life rearranged


My very first link up with InstaFriday!

Playing at the park



My little Monster eating breakfast

Garage sale-ing with Owen


Making yummy home made cake pops with Ruth

Self pic

Buzz Lightyear and Woody



Just like Daddy

Babysitting Ruth's Joel

Good morning

Breakfast (peanut butter smoothie)

Reading with Nana


My boys

Yay Yay Yay! My favorite creamer has arrived! It's Christmas in a cup :) And the peppermint seems to soothe the sore throat I wake up with every morning in the winter. 



At the pediatrician's for his 3 year well check

I need to take more pictures of Austin! He's constantly on the move (or napping) so he's hard to catch. But he'll be featured next week!

Hope you enjoyed my week in pictures :)

No comments: