Wednesday, January 6, 2010

December

December has been a busy month, and I'm kinda glad it's over. But we sure had some sweet moments, especially with this guy:

All decked out for a walk. Owen loves to be outside and explore, it's his very favorite thing!




















He also has this hilarious habit of bringing me shoes - that match - from the shoe bin. I think he associates me putting his shoes on him to going outside. Subtle.

This day he brought me his matching red converse


























Goofball
























Now for our Christmas! On Christmas Eve Ryan was off, so we made it a familiy day. After pancakes for breakfast, we headed off to the mall so Owen could see Santa.

Walking around outside before we left




















Unfortunately the line was pretty long and the price to have a picture with Santa was pretty steep. So we decided we can start the tradition officially next year.

We had a low key Christmas Eve at home. Ordered pizza, opened presents. This is Owen opening his stocking. The mini M&M's were a hit.




















More presents















At Owen's bedtime we packed up and headed to Gilbert to spend the night at my dad's house. Jesse was in town for Christmas break from the Navy, and Matt & Becky and the kids spent the night too. It was a full house!

Drew and Bella opening stockings Chrismas morning















Owen riding his trike from Matt & Bec





So cute!
Dad & Lynn - just got married on Saturday!
Bec & Drewby
Me and Bella



After lunch we headed over to the Jones' to celebrate with them and Chris & Tara. In the chaos I forgot my camara at Dad's house, so I don't have any pictures at the Jones' :( But it was a great Christmas!

No comments: