Friday, October 10, 2014

10 on 10 - October 2014

ten on ten button

It's been forever since I've done a 10 on 10 post! I love having these little details to look back on. This week I accidentally thought that Wednesday was the 10th so I took all my pictures then. I don't know where my brain's at half the time. Life with little ones I suppose!

9ish - had my bestie over for a paydate. Every Wednesday we get together with our combined 6 kids, drink coffee, and watch 19 Kids and Counting. One of my favorite days of the week :)




10ish - noticed my nails matched my Starbucks tumbler - I now refer to Essie's "Going Incognito" as "Starbucks Green"

11ish - Owen was here

12ish - flannel for days

1ish sleeping babe <3 p="">

2ish - free time! Parked on the couch with some Gilmore Girls

3ish - Owen is up from rest time.  Little bit of homeschooling

4ish - Cheesy Chicken Wild Rice Casserole in the oven. Easily my favorite fall casserole. The in-laws came by and entertained the kids while I assembled it. 



5ish - This guy <3

6ish - This kid cracks me up. I think I enjoy bathtime as much as he does!

7ish - Owen ate all his dinner so he requested a "snack" - chocolate cheerios, cheddar cubes (his favorite food!) and pear slices. Growth spurt, perhaps? 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those bananas made me laugh! Glad you decided to participate in the Ten on Ten on Ten challenge this month.