Sunday, August 15, 2010

What else? Pictures of the boys!

Austin's chubby little cheeks just melt my heart!


He is such a sweet, happy, contented baby. If he's being held.


He just started sitting in his bumbo. He loves to watch Owen as he plays.


Two of Owen's cousins came over to play one day. They all ran around like crazy, then watched Blue's Clues.
Owen's really in to talking on the phone. He usually babbles but kinda freezes when he's actually talking to someone!
AJ used to have his baths but now he loves them! He kicks his legs and waves his arms and smiles so big!


Post bath :)
Why do I always end up taking pictures with the boys on this chair? Haha!
Little buddies

Owen has done a great job sharing with Austin lately.

O loves to help me "fold" the laundry. He's such a helper!


Here he is "helping" me mop. Sweet boy!

1 comment:

Randal, Erin & our 5 sweet Girlies said...

Your little boys are so precious Danae! I love seeing pictures of them! Thanks for sharing! : )