Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What We've Been Up To

Whew! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Had to get through a few big events and get back to "normal" life. Fortunately we have worked out a bit of a routine at our house. Just in time for Christmas :p

Owen is just about 3 months, and boy, has he been fun! He's starting to interact with toys, stick things in his mouth, observe things around him, and my personal favorite - SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT! He's done it two nights in a row now so I'm hoping it will stick.

Enjoying my toys


Tummy time






Looking handsome in a Hurley onesie made by Auntie Ruth






Just bein' cute


Spending time with Great Grandma and Grandpa







Hangin' out with my friend Colson who was born on the same day as me in the same hospital right next door!





Watching my cousin Taylor's ballet recital



Watching some gingerbread making fun with my cousins and friends






Tasting my first candy cane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, he looks big next to Colson!