Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacation

Ryan and I just got back from our yearly family vacation to Carlsbad, California. Every year we go in July and spend a week with Ryan's immediate and extended family and enjoy lots of relaxing time at the beach. Dad was with us for a few days too.


Reading on the beach







Hanging out at night on "the green"



Rylee was full of entertainment





Sand gotee





Tara and Rylee


One day we went on a train ride











"Nanna" playing with Rylee



Ryan and Trevor playing


Me and Taylor being silly


My cousin Michelle and I. She just had a little boy, Michael, a few months ago. He and Owen will be buddies!

Towards the end of vacation we attended Ryan's cousin Corbin's wedding. It was beautiful, they were beautiful! There was some difficulty getting there, and my cute new purple heel broke as we were leaving, but it was well worth it.
In baby news, I'm almost 34 weeks! As soon as we got back from vacation, the homestretch of this pregnancy began. I've been doing research on items, working on my registry, looking at pediatricians and things like that. It's been a lot of fun, but it's also a lot of work. We did get the crib and dresser up, and, yikes, his dresser is already starting to fill up! Can't wait to dress my little man up cute :)
I've been feeling really good lately, aside from some swelling in my feet and general fatigue. Not as bad as I was expecting, but then again, I still have 6 weeks to go :)
I usually have Ryan take a belly pic before date night but we haven't had a date night in a while due to vacation. I'll try to remember to take one soon tho.

No comments: