Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby Wednesday

Today marks 15 weeks 4 days. I am beginning to see my lower belly poke through my snugger shirts.... I'm actually having weird dreams lately... I'll dream that my stomach is growing massively. Then I'll wake up in a panic and feel my belly. This has happened the last 2 nights... did this ever happen to any of you pregnant women?

On the upside I've had more and more energy, more desire to clean and be out and about. I'm not sure if it's because I'm feeling better or because the weather is so nice. Either way, I'll take it.

So Ryan and I find out the gender of the baby soon! I have my 16 week appointment this upcoming Monday, and will schedule my "big" ultrasound for 2 weeks after that. Makes me nervous just thinking about it!

The month of April is giving me much to look forward to.... finding out the gender, feeling little kicks, transitioning to maternity clothes.... altogether I resolve to enjoy this "golden trimester" to the fullest!

3 comments:

Tara said...

you look so cute in that pic! Some maternity clothes will be coming your way soon! I can't wait to find out if I'm going to have a nephew or niece!!

Lory said...

I am so excited for you, Danae! I loved being pregnant. So fun:)Can't wait to hear whether pink or blue is in order!

Dad Jones said...

We are counting the days to celebrate the announcement of little boy Jones. I can already taste the wings your dad is going to have to buy me.
Dad Jones